Originally Posted By: yatescj7
Check out the Cuban turnout in Miami when Castro died. They weren't celebrating his life I promise you that. Or the Cuban reporter that blasted Colin Kap for wearing the Castro shirt. Every Cuban social class has the same view on Castro. A tyrannical oppressive dictator.

Not sure if you are kidding or not. You base your claim that "every Cuban social class" has the same view on Castro on the public demonstrations in Miami and of a Cuban American reporter blasting Kap. I'm assuming you mean Dan LeBatard of espn.

How many Cuban Americans do you know personally? I don't live too far from the second biggest enclave of Cuban Americans in the country(Union City,NJ) and I've known a good number of people of that background. The Cubans who left there as adults immediately after the revolution(mainly the wealthy) are mostly all gone now. THOSE people mainly hated Castro. THEIR kids and grandkids mainly hate Castro. Cubans I've met who aren't descended from that planter class that Castro seized land from have had varying views and opinions about him and the effects of the revolution.