Originally Posted By: cookcounty
Originally Posted By: yatescj7
Originally Posted By: blueracing347
Yates, don't waste your time with Oak. He still can't come to terms with the fact that she lost. Its almost three weeks later. He's most likely included within the population of upset Hillary supporters that didn't even vote because they were so sure that Trump was toast. Now he has a scapegoat for the next four years to blame his miserable life on.

No worries blue, I am very familiar with the liberals and know they are right no matter what. I just like toying with them. And I know for a fact a lot of people who voted for Hillary were unemployed. In fact, Hillary took a strong lead in the polls until 5pm, then all the Republican voters got off work and elected Trump. Merica!

more like done harvesting crops and fucking their daughters. over half of the people that.vote Republican aren't even real republicans based on their lack of finances

trump got elected because of farmers and jealous women

Women are jealous of who? Hillary Clinton? Ha Ha Ha. Good one. My great grandparents were farmers though and their day started at sun up and ended at sun down and I am glad for all their hard work because it put me through college and I am a successful Chemical Sales Rep for a major company now. I am humbled by my families past and hard work and am blessed I don't come from a "hand out" family. We pull ourselves up by the boot straps, not come whining to the government with our hands out claiming how "life's not fair"