Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
Faithful1, I like The Habit too. Never had Five Guys. Is that like Two Guys in Jersey? lol
You live pretty close to me. Just over the hill and around the corner. There is one place I ABSOLUTELY LOVE over by you. It's on Santiago Blvd. The place is called Rockwell's and let me tell you, they have thee BEST cakes. Chocolate curl cakes they sell with the Venetian cream and strawberries are soooooo GOOD. My mouth is watering just thinking about it grin They have good food too but I go there for the bakery. Have you ever been there?

I wonder if deep dish pizza is good here, is it? I'm a thin crust pizza lover so I wouldn't know.

Don't worry about those few pounds. Just think of all that good food you'll be missing out on lol

Two Guys in Jersey where the food is so good that no one ever complains about it...or else!

Five Guys is a chain that's growing and they have really good burgers. I know there's one on Tustin and Katella in Orange, and others in Fullerton, Tustin, Brea and Huntington Beach. None in Anaheim Hills or Yorba Linda yet.

Haven't been to Rockwell's, but I've passed it by several times. It's in the Ralph's shopping center. I'll have to think about it. I'm not as into sweets as I am into meat, and I've been holding off on the meat.

For Chicago-style pizza, Rance's in Costa Mesa was really good. There's also Tony's Little Italy in Placentia.

Have you been Barolo Italian Cafe on Newport Avenue in Tustin? It was supposed to have been the place where L.A. mob guys hung out in the 1990s or so. Real authentic Italian food.