Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
Originally Posted By: fatdomgamiello36
Nothing has changed in Cuba. His brother, who is currently in charge, is a more brutal dictator than Fidel was at the end of his reign. Perhaps at his old age, Fidel lost the stomach killing political opponents, starving the Cuban people, and putting homosexuals in reeducation camps. Think Danny Glover in lethal weapon, "I'm too old for this shit.

cuba is no where the place where it used to be, I know people who have recently been there, they all say they had a positive visit, and would like to go back. it's 2016 not 1960.

The people that you know that went there how did they pay when they got their. How did they pay for their hotel rooms?

I have gone to a few places where they take only cash and nothing else.

Sent my oldest son to Boliva to train for football.i paid $2800 for a months stay. They live with local families no hotel. They pick you up and take you to the club.

The first week all they do is run no playing smile don't bring anything of value it will disappear.

He said the food was good. You have to watch your soccer stuff or that will disappear as well.

They have medical trainers at accedemy no doctors. In the town there is one doctor. So my advice is don't get hurt or your fucked.

only the unloved hate