Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Did not read all the articles but the star on the right shoulder( or possibly both ) puts him at a captain in the Russian mafia .

Anyone wearing that tattoo that is not a real captain will be killed .

Serp you know alotta shit about south jersey/ Philly area..idk if u saw my post above but do u know anything about Russian mob presence in Northeast Philly? Specifically Bustleton Abe, Trevose, Levittown, Bensalem area? Thats where im from and my folks are still there..they're always telling me how theres fuckin commie sputnik russian pricks everywhere there and my Uncle's retired Bristol pd says he's always heard they have a bery active Russian mob cell operating there but theyre so highly insulated and habe anton of legit businessmen like massage parlors, /0-:, barber shops and shitty fuckin Russian restaurants that they can never tie them to shit....

theres 2 shopping centers on byberry rd amd bustleton ave that the names of the businesses are all in Fuckin Russian, drives me
Nuts...but curiou if you or anyone knows bout this area and Russian mob presence? I moved to MD yrs ago but before i left those Commie pricks were moving in like crazy

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"