Migrant crisis: Turkey threatens EU with new surge

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38103375

EU are in a really bad situation here they cant allow Turkey into the EU i honestly believe if they did that it will be the end of the European Union but the migrant crisis has really damaged the EUs credibility Germany in particular they cant go back. Before the migrant crisis was effecting several nations now it is only fucking Italy.

Its sad really the problem has to be stopped at its source a lot of these migrants (a lot are not Syrian) come from African countries those countries need to be educating there people telling them not to listen to the smugglers who are telling them they will have a good life all that bullshit its simply not true they come into real poverty when they come to Europe a lot say they regret ever coming. The people who are fleeing wars in Syria and Afghanistan i sympathize with i would fucking migrate to Europe if i had a bunch of nutjobs running around my country literally slaughtering hundreds on a daily basis Syrias fucked will probably never recover from this crazy to think 20 years ago it was a rich country

Last edited by gangstereport; 11/25/16 05:08 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion