I have never been to the USA, so don't really have a good idea about Trump and Clinton, apart from the comments I read in newspapers and forums, so usually I don't comment, but still, I got the impression that only very, very few people genuinely like either of them, even among their own supporters, who vote them only because consider one of them being the "lesser evil" than the other. Towards the end of the election I thought Trump would be the lesser evil, if the things written about Hillary were at least 50% true, but after Trump got elected I read some things that definitely make him no better than her in my eyes. Still, I wouldn't be happy if next time Hillary gets elected.

Don't people think that it would have been better if both parties just put forward more "presentable" characters as candidates? I don't know much about American politicians, but probably anyone would do (unless they want to start new wars or if they think that protecting the natural environment isn't a priority). At least in USA I think there are no Cosa Nostra or other criminal organization made members in politics....Although even somebody not made can theoretically do more damage than any mafia, but that would be another discussion.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."