Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Cook, I posted in the news section, computer scientists pointing out a significantly higher number of ballot regularities in swing states than other states. They're urging Hillary to demand a recount. Doubt she will.

I think Trump is one and done anyway. He's a fad. As I said earlier, Hillary should run again in 2020. She would beat him. Easily. Nobody would stay home this time. I think a lot of people who did stay home just thought there were enough Hillary voters to make up for it. They won't make that mistake again.

I would like to see Michelle Obama run someday. Her convention speech was up there with any speech delivered by Kennedy or FDR.

Here we go. The election was rigged. Trump was saying it and they absolutely ridiculed him for it. Yet, Hillary loses and what are the Liberals saying now? Oh, Trump was right, the election was rigged? Jeez. Keep it up though. Pushing that PC crap down Americans throats for the last 8 years got you Trump. Keep the ball rolling we will have Republican Presidents for the next 30 years.