That is funny Oak I still think your 15' and live with mom and dad now your saying that about Fleming-Ave?

Flemingave on your post on what happens when people try to open their own small business and fail I agree with you on that.

It happened with my old brother. He is an engineer and one of the business he tried to fix looked good to him. They manufactures pool tables. He went in it as a partner, but was not envolved with the daily operation of it. The owner was making all the money and leaving him with the debt at the end.

He never came to me because we had not talked for years after our mother died.

We go for ten or 15 yrs without talking then we talk then we don't. We only talk now because he had a triple by pass and was afraid of dying so he called me. He is 80 and has a young son not jet on his own.

Getting back to the subject I do the same thing he tried to do.. but I have much better control of my partners then he did.

They get a Salary to manage the business. I partner in business that interest me. Like gardeners, all small, soccer stores I own three of them, neighbor hood bars, plus I have a high income from something that is mine.that I share with a few others. I die their access ends so they want me live forever.

I also invest in things like small budget movies if I get a story that I like. My oldest son had a friend that needed capital. The treatment made me laugh out loud. So a small investment. The move was a hit although it never showed in a movie theather. He made other movies and had parts in it. We never did business against because I was the only one who made money off it. But he now has a name and is making plenty of money I imagine or he is a total jerk.

I have people offering me money to use to invest in. Sort of like trump does to a much smaller degree.

To do it you have to have a steady flow of money coming in.do all small business work out. No but if someone try's to beat me and I find out. They better move and leave everyone they know behind. Then I can get to them for the money.

There was this Latino that was in replacementvwindows, roofs all kinds of stuff like that. I found out too late that he was a compulsive gambler. He ran off with my money. Too bad I liked him before he cheated me.

I knew something about him. Where henowned his house that he had a wife and a couple of kids. He thought I did not know about his wife and kids and where they lived he was separated from him.

I called her told her to have him call me when he talked to her again.

No call I used to collect from my local shy when I lived in Harlem.

So I go see her she tells me she has not seen him I said ok and took 2 lamps from her living room i liked. Then told her tell him to call or I will be back to find out why.

So I came back still no call with a moving truck we emptied out all her furniture in her house. I told her again to call me. Then asked her what happen to her furniture. Got the right answer I left in a few days he called and I got my money back.

If he had not called I would have put his wife on the street to get my money back.

only the unloved hate