Appreciate the contributions rooster i was born in Yonkers and moved to southern Connecticut when i was 15 so most of my family is between Ct Ny and Jersey so i dont know shit about the mob in buffalo but its not unbelievable to me that theres still a small family operating to an extent in that area seems like plenty of money to be made ive been up there on a few occasions with a friend of mine to do some business with a cousin of his that lives up there needless to say had a great lunch up there at a place called the red coach inn i think it was been a couple years so i might be off qith the name on that one but had a great dinner at a italian joint up there Michaels its been around for a while i guess the food was excellent there was six of us and we had a great time i would definetely go back if i was up that way again anyways i enjoy your posts i dont think anything major is up there but i believe a small family is still making moves and with the italian population and the willingness of alotta young guys these days i bet if they wanted too they could probably make some guys thats just my 2 cents i could be totally wrong u just got me thinking when i saw your post about the restaurant i thought about when we used to go up that way . HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE BB AND YOUR FAMILIES!!!

Last edited by CTamg63; 11/23/16 07:23 PM.