Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Michelle Obama running in 2020 is a fantasy too. She's not what the dems need to gain back the WH. They need the best possible candidate that doesn't alienate people based on her skin color alone. That's a popular figure in a swing state with the right demographic appeal. It's a Sherrod Brown type, not a Michelle Obama.

"When they go low. We go high" - M.O.

To be frank i really like her. I didnt back in 08, but she grew on me over time. But my opinion on her running is that she shouldn't, and that she doesn't want to anyway. She's widely known to hate politics.

That was a great speech though. In fact, the two best speeches given during this whole election cycle were given by her, not one of the 36 different politicians that were in this thing. And yet, in 2016 we still have bottom feeeders like that WV mayor and planning official that had the whole 'ape in heels ' facebook exchange a few weeks ago. Just imagine what would happen if she actually ran. It would be vile.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?