Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Anyone who hopes the best for our country would want Donald Trump out of the White House asap.

And, on that note, you should have supported Obama, because he was the right candidate. Same reason you should have voted for Hillary this year.

oak what you have just said is what I really hate let people believe in what they want saying he "has to" support Obama no he doesn't he is free to think the way he wants even if you disagree with him I always respect peoples opinions even if I disagree with them. Oak you don't know the answers to the world this sort of attitude is a major reason in Trump winning

Plus differnent people will have different perspecitves on what makes a good leader Trumps actions as a leader will probably disgust you oak and you hav your reasons to others he will be a great leader.

You also said Clinton would win by a landslide now your saying Trump will lose in 2020 now you could be right oak but I wouldent be so confident and to be honest who knows what the world will look like in four years because the next few years are going to be big ones all over the world things are changing I honestly believe the political situation of the world could be a completely different place in 4 years

watch this video oak by Jonanthen pie he is a liberal and he explains why she lost watch and listen carefully oak your part of the problem at the moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion