Originally Posted By: MightyDR
I have to admit that I am not too familiar with racist Wikileaks emails by Clinton. Could you post some? I have seen one where she says that certain immigrant groups (including blacks) never fare too well. But that's about it.

I have also never seen a video where she calls blacks super predators. I have seen this video where she calls gang members super predators though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0uCrA7ePno

Also again, why do you think the KKK and white supremacists are so supportive of Trump are celebrating his victory?

I am not your personal secretary, you can google everything I said and you will easily find your answer but I will answer your last question.
First of all Trump disavowed the KKK many times over but the liberal media keeps on asking for the sole purpose of portraying Trump as being bigot. It is a political stunt. His son-law is Jewish,and daughter in-law is Jewish that should but this Hitler thing to rest.
The KKK idiots want to get their 15 mins. of fame and then you have mainstream medias play right into this,again to make Trump look like a racist.
So here you have Trump who disavows the KKK on numerous occasions and this is not acceptable by mainstream medias,but the democrats on the other hand embrace senator Byrd a KKK member in the senate house,the one who Hillary called her mentor but nothing is said by the mainstream media.
Every word that a person with conservatives views has, is subject to be defended or produce evidence; when evidence is produced the liberals change the subject and make other unfounded accusations;but they are not challenged by the media to produce evidence.
Wikileaks proved that the DNC are racist, they proved collusion between the media,Hillary Clinton & the DNC.
FOX news covered the wikileaks e-mails,as well as Rush Limbaugh and many other conservative news outlets. Honestly, I do not know what planet you were on during the past few months to be asking me to provide wikileaks information but I suggest to be looking for other news sources other than the CNN (the clinton news network).