strocos, do you mind if I ask what happened to you? You must have dealt with a traumatizing experience that involved black people. I mean it must have been awful, clearly something that you just can't laugh about years later. I got jumped by 3 black guys in high school, and I can laugh about it now. Why? Because I made a lot of black friends, too. Many that I still have. In fact, one of them stepped in for me when the guys that jumped me had confronted me a couple of days beforehand. The point is, I can laugh about this now. Whatever happened to you, it must be worse than getting jumped. Maybe you were mugged for a lot of money. I'm not sure what that feels like. Luckily I've never been robbed. But I've been assaulted. I had a pain in my jaw when I yawned that lasted for weeks. I missed school for a week because my face was mangled. It was horrible at the time but I got over it. It's part of growing up. I can't imagine what could have happened to you to make you harbor this anger for a lifetime. I'm guessing it might have been something that happened to you in jail...

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea