Originally Posted By: satch7
Originally Posted By: strococs
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
"Nah. Let's leave him alone. He doesn't look suspicious. He's only 'half' black" - Said no cop ever

Who said anything about cops? Whites or blacks dont fully respect half breeds its a fact of life

Go live in a black neighborhood for six months and come back and tell me how great they are

racist nutter it is clear you do not know any black folks.you think every black in america is poor or stupid .if I am making 45 an hr at southwest airlines working as a aircraft mech and marry the pretty black sister who working as a trauma RN and she making 90 grand too, we can live alright and that shit happens every day. but the racist media like fox and scum like trump tell you we all dumb and poor. I can take you to plenty of black neighborhoods you would be safe in and I have lived in 10 majors cities. you know what, i bet if you got a baby girl; she going to give it up to a brother.i know of two highly racist co-workers whose daughters got d*cked down to the ground by brothers and got pregnant.that is what needs to happen to you.

Sorry this isnt some fantasy in your head its called prefence i dont want to be around them at least poor black people, in fact no race of people does. Never said I hate all black people Just dont want to live around them. Name one ALL black neighborhood in a major city that is safe for a pussy ass white liberal boy like oak. I hate to break it to you wannabe white boys your not repsected.