Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Slavery existed in the US long before there was a Democratic party (or a Republican one).....In fact, it existed here before there even was a US.

It's in the history books.

I know it existed before your not telling me anything new.

I hope your not defending the democratic party racist past and present wikileaks racial remarks.Democrats can't escape it's historical racists parts of history: slavery, plantations,hangings, killings and so on.They can't pick & choose and re-write history. It was the democrats that capitalized on slavery, one can spin it anyway he/she wants,the facts are it was the democrats that created the KKK. Every election year democrats always use the race card.Democrats should look at themselves in the mirror. It funny the liberal medias and all democrats alike do not talk about racist comments found in the wikileaks DNC e-mails or racists comments from rev. Wright about Jews and Italians, racist comments by rev. Sharpton and this guy gets invited to the white house. I could go on and on but it is pointless.
Trump has been able to convince some blacks that they have been taken for granted by the democrats all these years.I just hope he gets to revitalize the inner cities with investments & jobs,so that more come to that realization.
Every time a democrat race-baits,I will remind them of their racist past & present.

Last edited by Ciment; 11/22/16 06:57 PM.