@cabrini giamco I don't like how he makes things up purposdly misleading people done it so many times just something i have noticed i will give you a recent example that gangland news article i posted recently about that rat taking a beating he first claims it was a cop who beat the rat up that capeci lied. So I ask him how do you know and a simple question why would a cop beat up a known informant in Little Italy? in he cant tell me why just claims he knows what happened says his sources told him i press him for details he cant tell me why reason its bullshit he has no sources he just made it up.

That's just a recent example I have noticed it a lot I don't normally say anything but what sonny is right its wrong he is purposely misleading people

But your right I try to stay out of the arguments on this site and you know you saw it yourself the petty shit people gave me when I first joined the site so this is the only post I will make about this subject not going to argue with people on the internet. As for the new guy I have no idea if he is telling truth he could be legit I will listen to what he says and make my own judgement I am in agreement with you i am not going to start claiming he is lier when i don't know the details if he is a bullshitter he will be found out eventually

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion