To balance things:

I have been accused of having duplicate accounts by one poster.
I have been accused of sending insulting private messages by another poster.
I have been told to commit suicide by two different posters. (Which is a despicable thing to say. There are hundreds of people using this forum and I would be shocked if nobody here knows someone who has been affected by something like this).
I have been abused because of my ethnic background several times by several posters.

And it's these same posters who got me banned from Black Hand or Real Deal (I can't remember which one).

Now I'm a big boy. If a moderator thinks my behavior is inappropriate and gives me a warning, I will change my behavior.

But what I think is a shitty thing to do is to ban someone for no reason because one or two idiots are carrying a grudge from one site to the other.

And I have no doubt in my mind it's the same xenophobic, racist, hate filled people aforementioned who got me banned from that site.

I personally commend the moderators here for the way they handle things.

They have no tolerance for bullying, bigotry or racism and they try to keep things civil.

People may think my jokes are shitty as hell but I firmly believe there is room for both humor and seriousness when discussing the mafia. The world of the mafia is full of gallows humor; full of vibrant, vivid characters who are like something from a novel. Jerry Capeci's articles are a mix of comedy and seriousness. George Anastasia's books are like a black comedy. The Sopranos was a mix of drama and black comedy for goodness sake!

People need to lighten up!

As for Giacomo, I have no dog in this race. I have no idea if what he is saying is true or not. But he is not the only local guy who posts information that cannot be verified.

I am not the most knowledgeable of posters though so I can see where other people are coming from.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.