@ Tommy

Dude, that's all I asked for in the first place, a little clarification. I even specifically asked for SOMEONE to call him out in my Paolo Gambino thread. There was fuckin silence, so don't hold it against me too much....I said multiple times, I've never been on the other forums, and really am not familiar with all this shit. Just like I didn't really get all the beef with Scott until someone explained it to me.

This guy Rooster seems legit, but it took a legit buffalo resident to call him on his shit and expose him. But you called HIM a liar too. I've seen that pattern before, wanted to be sure this wasn't another "Detroit".

And on the California, expert of all thing, I hear you, but if you listen to a guy like Ivey he will,swear to you it means " diddly squat" lol. So I kinda got your point there, but that perspective has been attacked on here before like, well anyone can research and know as much as a resident, blah, blah...

All you guys seems to know each other from multiple forums, even multiple forum NAMES, I don't, don't assume everyone just knows all this, hell I don't even u understand such nonsense.