Its a secret society now? In 2016? The whole existence of this forum is to talk about shit that is known about this secret society that isn't secret anymore. YAWN

I talk to people in the know all the time, including cops some who are relatives. Again, Buffalo is a small city where everyone knows everyone's business. I do not personally know any made members but due to talks with cops, people on the fringe, being in and out of restaurants, bars, cafes, etc. etc. Im telling you what I believe to be true. Ya know, kind of like this forum and all its speculators but in real life?

That making ceremony was talked about in various circles many times over for years, this stuff isn't a secret.

I know nothing about Rochester personally, I know there is no made guys that reside in Syracuse and I know that a city of 50k (Utica) is definitely not more active than Buffalo, so coincidentally you can have 2 million comments on this forum your assumption that the family is dead or no one knows anything other than the FBI makes me YAWN on this snow filled Sunday

Dont worry about what Im doing