@ The_Rooster

Good info my man

@TommyGambino

Look, Ima try to be nice here, you always seemed cool. I like Sonny and Sinatra, they have said the same things about Giacomo.

That's why I asked you guys point blank, WHAT DID HE GET KICKED OFF THE FORUM FOR EXACTLY?

I gave the example of Ivey, and how he explained that a lot of long time posters got the boot from another site for who knows what exactly. Some kinda politicized beef or some shit who knows?

If you can't tell me what he said or made up, why the fuck should I listen?
I mean it had to be something specific, and it had to be kinda big, right? So WHAT WAS IT? I mean, spit it out, is it a secret?

And don't take this the wrong way, but aren't you from like England? Seriously all due respect, but what the fuck would you know about what's happening in the streets of Buffalo? TODAY!!!! Are you trying to tell me Rooster is trolling?

You know when a guy like Dante says, there are tons of young guys in the streets in Jersey, I listen, why would I not?

If pmac says, the Dominicans have a lock on drugs in NY, I listen.

If the philly posters post about philly, I read. Ditto with the New England guys.

When Smeary post about the cartels, I'll always see what it's about.

Furio is IN Italy........

Like I,said, I really don't keep up with forum bullshit and clicks and all these different beefs, its people hating Moes jokes, or if it's Ralphie everyone's a ape, or some other borderline nonsense. ( check the Trump thread) Like sometimes I feel embarrassed coming on here looking for meaningful discussions.

And Rooster is right, it's something I noticed a long time ago. Y'all be taking this shit PERSONALLY, like you really fuckin know these people.
When I see the FEELINGS guys put into guys like Cicale, or Alite, or this city and that one, hell, even the animosity towards guys like Joe Bonnano, baffles me.
And don't even mention any kind of politics, or the racial bullshit....

Is Oak Delusional? Did Giacomo NOT give him good info on the west coast?

Ya know it wasn't that long ago Ivey accused me of NOT READING( Lmao) and making up shit. PLEASE, okay.

I will say this though, Giacomo, you might have to post the actual report, cause this shit won't go away I'm thinking.

And with that, Ima have to take a break from this shit, y'all getting on my nerves. You get more headaches and bullshit than meaningful responses on here anyway.

@ Billybrizzi

I do recommend American Desperado, and 000. I love The Last Godfather too, Luciano Leggio was a compelling figure.....