Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
I also wanna add, if a city is big enough to support a sports team, (And even some of the biggest cities can't figure out how to finance em, look at the Rams, or the Supersonics) it probably can support an organized crime network, at the very least, the gambling and shy action so prevalent of the East coast, am I wrong here?

We saw an indictment and arrest awhile back about Sinaloa being there ( which in itself is highly interesting as, to my knowledge they haven't set up shop like that in MUCH bigger NY...) so the idea of a major crime syndicate being there is THAT far fetched? Really? Especially it being a football and hockey town, AND close to the Canadian border. If they are off the Feds radar, it would make sense if we don't hear from them. And why would the local and state police bust up gambling rings? What's the percentage there? Headlines? They get more outta the Cartel/Sinaloa headlines probably....

No, it isn't far fetched at all CC, but you can't blame someone for being skeptic about Buffalo when it was pretty much consensus among law enforcement and mob watchers that Buffalo was dead. I'm very surprised to hear that they made 2 guys recently who have a lot of associates under them. And if that's the case then they aren't dead in my book.

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT