@ oak

I saw the same thing in a thread about Joe Adonis, I think it was alfanosgirl who was looking for info, and Giacomo came up with the dope. She was very appreciative.

Hey, look I'm not looking to get into one of these beefs, like shit everyone respects Pizzaboy on here, but I can distinctly remember him and a couple others trying to run gangsterreport off the boards. All cause of some bullshit with that rat Cicale, who a lot of guys seem obsessed about, ( him and Alite, I still don't fuckin understand the interest there...) I think Pizza actually suggested to him to stop posting, it pissed me off then....

I Keep asking, exactly what did he make up? I feel like if YOU guys can't tell me that much, then how much should I take that seriously?

(Like it's been pointed out by guys like Ivey and others, there seems to be a lot of animosity, trolls, and just weird beefs on these forums. And even HE has an irrational dislike of Detroit. Some guy in the Trump thread referred to Obama like he was just dogs shit cause he's black, but I don't fall down the rabbit hole with that shit anymore, I learned my lesson to not feed the trolls, they not interested in OC really anyway..)

Giacomo has posted shit I can't even google, he came through in my own King of Dope thread, and my Paolo Gambino thread with real solid info.
Are you guys sure it wasn't something else? Ivey said a bunch of guys were kicked off a forum for, well actually I forget, but it sounded like some bullshit...