Furio, Robert "Bobby" Panaro Jr, lives in Las Vegas, and is semi-retired. He is not the underboss, but he might be the family's consigliere as he has sat down with members during disputes, or he is just a highly respected member.
Victor Sansanses has pretty much run things for nearly two years, so he might be boss. Buffalo is not that active, or they have staying under the radar. Utica and Ontario crews are the most active, as both have made members a decade ago, with Utica making Cardinale and Feliciano in this decade, Ontario bringing in a few Cotroni guys, while Buffalo has just recently made a couple of guys. Erie, Rome, and Endicott are dead, while Syracuse has a couple of old soldiers left and a handful of associates in that area.
A third of that family is retired or semi-retired. My count is 26 or 27 members left. Could be more.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green