Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
That's the second time you called me a "gamer that lives with my parents"

Is this a go-to insult of yours, or something?

No, I do not live with my parents.

It would just so happen I do own a gaming system, like millions of working, American adults of the X and Millennial generations, and have some games, but I'm certainly not a gamer. Heck I just bought Mafia II, which is the older edition of the game, about a month ago, and still can't get past the first level.
Interesting you left out your profession. You should have responded "unemployed". I was born in 81. Last gaming system I had was a Sega Genesis. Generation x was 60's to the mid 70s. A very few percentage own gaming systems. Generation y or z or the so called millennials might have a higher percentage of being a gamer, but only the ones who are unemployed or don't have children. I don't know you from Adam, but I can guess your marital status, employment(or lack thereof of anything more than a handout government job), and if you have children(which you obviously dont) down to a t. Let me guess. If you do have a job you work as a host or waiter at a chain restaurant in a fairly large city, your roomate is a close friend or co worker, you don't have a girlfriend, and you have no children. Age range 23-29. How close am I? I know you won't tell the truth but I know I am pretty close.