Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Faithful 1 and Yates will post any irrelevant link and try to pass it off as evidence. I suppose they think by just using the url tags that somehow it puts an end to the argument.

Faithful 1's argument was that the media is liberal. This is an oft repeated myth by the right, never been proven with anything more substantial than anecdotal evidence. A bunch of right wingers watching the NBC Nightly news, hitting pause, then yelling, "Did you hear that? Right there! He said Bush never found the weapons of mass destruction. LIBERAL!". They'll post a link to some article written by one of these guys, and boom, evidence that the media is liberal. Hilarious. Never mind the fact that the media is almost entirely owned and increasingly consolidated by corporations. Not exactly a liberal bunch.

Yates posted evidence that people who voted for Trump previously voted for Obama, even though there is absolutely no way to prove this.
My argument was not every single Obama voter voted Trump this year. My argument was that quite a few people who voted for Obama in 2012, voted for Trump in 2016. That is a fact.