Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
I'm loving Negan! They needed a great bad guy.

Somebody help me out, why did Gabriel dig the grave? He wasn't with Rick and them so why did he do it? Anybody know or did I just miss something?

I'm also wondering if Rick changes his mind about going after Negan once Morgan makes it back (if he does indeed make it back) to tell him about King Ezekiel.

I also wonder how in the world has KE kept Negan from his people? My only guess is they run into one of Negan's guys that were out trying to steal or plunder and promised them the hogs as long as they both kept their mouths shut? That's my only guess.

SPOILERS

Dixie

Somewhere mid show Rick says to Father Gabriel "That was a good idea/smart thinking" (roughly) making the grave. I ASSUME it was a ploy to make Negan think Maggie(or any of Rick's gang) was dead. It wasn't real clear.

Oh I think without a doubt Rick will go back to being Rick. My God, you caught Negan's remark whe Rick said "thank you." Ha ha ha The slimiest of slime that guy. lol

When people were posting how he's the guy you love to hate, I thought no way. You can ONLY hate him. I gotta say I laughed a couple times at him in last night's episode. ie " There's nothing like a holy shit someone's gonna get killed to light a fire under your ass." lol Still, he's a monster.

Yea, I wondered about KE not getting harassed by Negan too. Remember tho, Rick and his gang killed many Negan's people even as they slept. I cringed at that. panic That wasn't like them. They never killed anyone but Walkers or a human to defend themselves or the group.

Rick and Darryl are my two favorites

With Rick, I understand his fear. he's got 2 kids (btw, you caught Rick's comment on baby Judith?)to worry about and after almost having to cut his son's arm off. I'd be broken too.

On the other hand I love Darryl too. What a bad ass. LOL He'd rather stay locked up than say "I am Negan." Damn he's got balls. lol That being said, I'm gonna do a very happy dance when Negan gets killed off (assuming he will)

One of the best episodes IMHO. I just want Darryl to get back with the group before he gets too messed up on "Easy Street." Ha ha ha

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon