Capo,

I remember when that movie was out. I thought it would be dumb, so I never saw it. Hmmm. I'll have to take a look since you remcommend it.

Gina,

I can't say I have seen a lot of Johnny Depp, since Jump Street. I think Donny Brasco was the first movie I had seen with him.

One movie (a tv movie I think?)that I liked was Nick of Time. Do you remember that one?

Also, he was great in Edward Scissorhands, and Gilbert Grape.

I happened to be in L.A. when they were filming Ed Wood (not a successful movie I know), but watched from across the street as they were filming a scene. The portion of the street was blocked off, and they kept shooting over and over again, a scene of him boarding a bus. I watched for about an hour, and then left. I don't know how much longer they were there to film what seemed to be a "simple" scene. I guess we can't imagine what goes into filming a movie.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon