Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
well trump won. unbelievable........ but, the people have spoken.

Binnie, what would have surprised me was seeing greedy little Hillary sitting in the Oval Office with a smirk on her face.

This development doesn't surprise me at all.

Did I vote for Trump? No, neither candidate. But I was confident he'd win.

yes, alfa she had a ton of baggage, and the wiki leaks destroyed her all the more, but the coup d grau was of course, jim Toomey and the fbi, she was cruising along until the fbi entered the picture, check her numbers before toomeys letter, and after tomeys letter, the fbi put trump in the white house. grossly unfair.

Binnie, I truly believe Hillary had only two things coming...a loss to Trump, or jail. Why do I say that?

Everything FBI Director Comey did, was done to protect Hillary. He gave everyone immunity. He never interviewed Hillary under oath...in case she was found out later (fast forward to the Weiner "Hard" Drive LOL). He refused to call it an investigation even, knowing that the phrase "criminal investigation" would do her in. He tried to protect her freedom, and her bid for president. But he also tried to protect himself...which is why the 2nd announcement that "the review" had commenced was made.

Therefore, ultimately, Comey kept Hillary out of prison, AND, he kept her presidential campaign alive. She had every right to be indicted during the Democrat primaries and eliminated by the DNC leadership. For the FBI to have even called it a criminal investigation would've caused the DNC to eject her instantaneously and nominate Bernie.

No, Comey helped her, and likely, saved her butt. The one who brought the whole FBI heat on Hillary...was Hillary.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."