Interesting I don't think Johnson did much junk with Fat tony. But I have no way of knowing that for sure Salerno did gambling and construction as far as I know. So maybe he did gambling with him.

I know heroin was sold up in Black Harlem by Italians in Italian Harlem. I had a friend who did that I once went to black Harlem with him. He was a crazy bastard he once beat up a black user in front of a whole group of blacks to show me he could and get away with it because they needed him.

On Frank Lucas I spent a lot of time in Harlem both Italian, Puerto Rican, Jewish and black Harlem I never even heard of him till I saw the movie. I did see Nicky Barnes there a lot well after Johnson was dead.

A big heroin supplier no one knows about was Philip Woo a Chinese kid who lived in Italian Harlem somewhere. He went to catholic school St.Ann's prison my pet name for that school with my brother he was 4 yrs older then I. I went there myself with my best friend in life the movie actor Roastbeef back then we called him Johnny GaGa.

only the unloved hate