@Baldo Yes, I've read about those rumours and let me be frank, I believe that those rumours might be true. Capone has done a lot of damage by bringing the heat which from that point on never went down. I also believe that the National crime syndicate and La Cosa Nostra also had problems with Capone but the thing was that he was far too lucrative and above all too dangerous. He was very well protected and had some of the best killers in the country under his rule. So its not something unusual for some of his close underlings, to try and take his position and to be glad for seeing him go. But as Snakes pointed out, he had a lot of allies but at the same time he also had a lot of enemies.

@Furio The story about Matty threatening the younger Kennedy is true. Matty was a drunk and didnt know what the hell he was talking about.

@Tony_Pro thanks a lot and I also appreaciate your support. There are dozens if not hundred of stories about Al Capone and I believe that I've also read somewhere that he was actually attacked in jail by some inmate or maybe a prison guard. If that was true, than I believe that individual was killed or dissapeared. Capone still received respect and proof for that is his family's so-called Outfit pension. They received it since the day he died in 1947 until the early 1960's. So thats almost 15 years and maybe more. Also, when he got out of jail he was often visited by some of the highest ranking Chicago mobsters at the time. He brought them into the organization, he organized them and made them rich. Obviously guys like Giancana later did not have much respect because they didnt roll with him. So as I previously stated that some were sad for seeing him go, but the most were happy.

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good