Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Still no Oak, huh? What a gutless wonder. I guess it's not surprising. 90% of his posts were in this section proclaiming Hillary's inevitable win and other liberal BS. Besides not wanting to eat crow, he has no purpose on the board now.

Oak is on vacation for flaming others. And Ivy, I'm sick and tired of you bad-mouthing others here. You're on a thin thread here. I'd ask you to apologize to Oak for those words above but I know you're not man enough to make an apology. You were in this same situation a few years back with another member and you refused to apologize. You were suspended for a short time and swore you'd never return yet here you are still flaming anyone with a different agenda than yours. This is a final warning to stop this shit.

I'd apologize if I had something to apologize for. But I don't. And when did I ever swear to not come back? And why am I talking to a guy, in a political thread, who thinks the only reason people were critical of Obama is because they're racist? I'm sure you're still pissed about the election, SC, but don't take it out on me.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 11/11/16 05:26 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.