Originally Posted By: Footreads
Originally Posted By: carlitosway
Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Oak, it's not bad. I voted for slick willy's wife, but I am still posting. Trump won't have an effect on the economy until 2018.

Already had a direct affect on my personal economy. My stock jumped up 8 bucks in 1 day. Gonna give my kids a good Christmas.

At least you have a Christmas. I am not even sure I will see the kids on Christmas. Christmas Eve we never did it to I married my wife. That was big for her. I don't need holidays now all the kids moved from NY except my youngest son. So I will see him but the rest who knows. I suspect we will see them they want to be in the will. I just like to see the Grand children I dig them. My sons and daughters I can take or leave them.

Quote:
My communist daughter
Quote:
who lives in Berlin called me today wanted to talk about trump.

I did not realize she hates Obama more then trump you know why? Because of his use of drones and not closing the prison near Cuba gitmo. I told her there are only a few there now. She still hates him. Never send your kids to Columbia university or any other Ivy League school they get brain washed at those schools.

Some one posted that trump won't effect the economy until 2018 that is very true. But to do that businesses have to have certainty on taxes and their spending now. Now they have it with trump. They would not have had it with Hillary.
u really r a funny guy !lol..

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...