Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll

I'm not against photo id for voting, I have to show my id whenever I vote even for a school bond, a voter has to be registered. I was merely referring to his ungodly rhetoric while he was on the campaign trail. banning all muslims, not keeping the nato alliance, saying he is smarter than the generals, etc, I certainly hope he is a good president, leaving social security alone, leaving medicare alone, abolishing Obamacare would be good. but, I'm a senior, dependent on entitlements that I have paid into for over 6o yrs. and I need my ss and medicare.

you are right about having laws shoved down our throat, especially same sex marriage, which revolts me,immigration laws that no one is told about, all of a sudden 30 miles from where I live it looks like mexico, no American signs, no American flags, it was scary, ITS MY COUNTRY !! and the biggest thing to me was a few yrs ago before I retired I went to the unemployment office, and wanted to fill out an application, I was told by the clerk "the job is for minorities only" I was outraged !! I understand the trump vote,

I totally agree with you on his rhetoric. It was a big reason for me not to vote for him. On the other stuff, you sound like several Trump voters I know. It's funny how you did a 180 on Trump from your previous post LOL.

On Social Security, you're probably safe. It just won't be there for future generations.

Last edited by Faithful1; 11/10/16 01:34 AM.