Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
I fear the far right wants him in there so they can with gannon, and gulliani, stack the supreme court with far right zealots, put an end to abortions, roll back voting rights for minorities, suspend parts of the constitution, trump and his people, have no regard or respect for the rule of law, neither does the fbi. a perfect match, fbi now trumps KBG.

Trump wasn't just supported by the Far Right. There were also Democrats who were disaffected Obama and Bernie supporters who voted for him too. He was supported by establishment GOP leaders. He was supported to struggling members of the working class. He was also supported by those who saw the Clintons as extremely corrupt and not deserving of another chance to be in the White House. (I didn't vote for him or her.)

It also appears that you're just repeating talking points. Based on what he's said, he wants to put Constitutionalists in the Supreme Court, not "far right zealots." Even if they overturned Roe v Wade, it wouldn't ban abortion but send it back to the states. It would de-federalize it, although it could be argued that abortion is cruel and unusual punishment and therefore unconstitutional.

This "roll back voting rights for minorities, suspend parts of the constitution" is a straw man. There's nothing he's said that involves rolling back voting rights for minorities, and showing ID is not "harming minorities." I just find it ridiculous, insulting and even racist to assert that African Americans are too lazy, stupid and ignorant to get some sort of personal identification. ID is required to open a bank account, to buy property, to enter a movie theater if you look too young, to purchase alcohol, to board a plane, etc. "Minorities" all over the world show ID to vote, from Nigeria to Iraq to India and plenty of other places. To claim that showing ID is the equivalent of a poll tax or a literacy test is another example of the lies of Hillary and her supporters. An ID requirement is for everyone, irregardless of skin color. The Democrat-supported literacy tests were only given to people of color, and they weren't easy to pass. If you want to see a real literacy test, see here: http://www.crmvet.org/info/lithome.htm

If you want to talk about suspending parts of the Constitution, that's exactly what Hillary wanted to do. She wanted to step all over the 1st and 2nd amendments. She wanted to reduce what is federally protected free speech and curb gun rights. She also wanted to reduce religious freedom. Hillary Clinton was no hero of the Constitution.

Trump isn't who I wanted on the Oval Office, but he's not the incarnation of Satan that you make him out to be.

Though I shouldn't be, I'm shocked at just how many on the left actually believe those talking points. No wonder they think Trump is Satan himself.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.