No offense to Ohio State, but I thought Nebraska was last year's Iowa. Highly overrated with a weak schedule.

Hurts actually had just 149 less yards rushing than Fournette had on the season even though he had one more game than Fournette. He has been a true dual threat for us all year. He is still struggling throwing the ball, but for a true freshman he has a set of iron balls. You could see that after he threw the pick on the first drive. What pissed me off last night was Kiffin's play calling. Once again he was passing when he should of ran and ran when he should have been passing. I have totally given up on Adam Griffith, he just flat out sucks as kicker. They showed they have had enough last night after we went for it on 4th and goal until Kiffin tries a read option against a goalline defense. Idiotic.

But a win is a win. I will be the biggest Georgia fan in the world next weekend as we REALLY need Georgia to beat Auburn as that would clinch the West for us if we beat Mississippi State.

He has now passed for 1,685 yards and rushed for 635. Not bad for a true freshman. The future is bright on offense, and ALL of our running backs are coming back next year! Bo Scarbrough was a MAN last night!!