Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Originally Posted By: Ciment
Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
I gotta confirm, Sinatra Club called that Scoppa thing forever ago, before it came out in the papers, I was quite impressed frankly lol

Nothing has come out in the papers about the Scoppa brothers yet. It's only speculation.

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/justic...s-policiers.php

For the record the Scoppa's were mentioned in various articles dating back over a decade. The one I posted above dates Oct. 14 2014. Daniel Renaud has been writing about them for years. This pre-dates claims by a certain individual on these posts, that said he called it months ago.
Eurodave is correct he was an associate of Gallo at one time, they do carry weight. They were neutral at first when the war began but now considered rivals.
They are Calabrian. Some of his associates were/are DeVito (Calabrian), Piccirilli(Calabrian),Mirarchi(Calabrian).They all have close ties with the bikers MC (Cazzetta). Most of them made trips to Ontario. If you connect the dots you get the big picture.

For the record, no. Because I was specifically referring to the Scoppa's & their involvement in recent going ons, not just bringing them up for the sake of conversating about them, which is what Cabrini is saying. And Sonny Black is right, nothing ever came out in the papers about them being involved, other than the article that's been linked which mentions the both of them possibly being a part of the new "Montreal Mafia consortium" or whatever you want to call it. Which along with personal research, is what I used to base my theory that they COULD be one of the parties behind all of this.

When you brought him up then, I told you that I had read about him before. Daniel Renaud has written about him in the the Journal de Montreal and Daniel also wrote about him while working at LaPresse.

Last edited by Ciment; 11/04/16 05:55 PM.