Thank you carlitosway.

Joseph Cerrito was close to Frank Garofalo in the Bonannos most of all. Cerrito was made in the Profaci family a young, like age 20 or 21, before he moved to San Jose. He was close to Salvatore Profaci, brother to Joe Profaci, Sebastian Nangi, and John Misuraca all three of the Profaci family. He did not care to much for Joe Colombo, but did show respect when he needed to. Cerrito was not that close to Galante, they only made a business arrangement in 75' or 76. Carmine was smart to get the smaller families on his side, before he became too greedy. Galante was close to Vincenzo Figlia, plus Salvatore Vassallo and Tony Ditri were both former Bonanno soldiers who were involved in Narcotics, Vassallo got out of that sometime in the mid 1970s, but not before setting up that meeting between Cerrito and Galante.

Donald Trump. At this stage, how is he still relevant? His own party can't stand him, and his faithful supporter could support Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler as well it seems.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green