I knew Pizza pretty good. We had some mutual friends.....

He is a very successful property owner/landlord. I know that he and his family had many properties around the NY area.

Growing up in South Florida from the early 1970's right up until the early 90's my family owned quite a few rentals, nothing like the crazy high end stuff that PB had (I believe he owned a rental right in the Village in NYC. But at one time my Parents had 3 houses and abround 8-10 apts also.

NOTHING and I mean NOTHING stresses you out more than being a landlord. My parents could write a book on the crazy shit that renters will do.

Most just don't give a shit because "its not their place". Everyone has a sob story of why they are light (or late) this month on their rent. You think you are renting to just one single girl who is a nurse and she'll tell you that shes almost never home because she works doubles shifts at the hospital only to find out that after a week or two she is sneaking in her boyfriend and his 9 year old son in the apt. too. You think your renting to one person who is going to use just so much electric/water etc. only to find out you rented to three people.

Then you have the ones who fucking trash the place THEN they try and take you to small claims court to get their security deposit back.

So its no so hard to imagine PB having heart trouble at 57. My Father had triple bypass at 60.

Sal