Yep LSU is getting like Auburn, no matter their record they will step it up against Bama. I would be surprised to see a blowout either way. Hopefully we can stop Fournette like last year. If he goes for 150-200 we are in trouble unless that is all of their offense period. We still have some big boys to play the run so it will be interesting. I'm interested in seeing our defense without Eddie Jackson, that will be telling if we can win it all again if they step it up on the backside of that defense. Rumors are swirling that Minkah Fitpatrick (the young but great DB) has moved to FS to take over Eddie's spot, but I doubt we see him there this week since LSU is a power run team, so I would expect Hootie Jones to be starting in Baton Rouge this weekend since he is a bigger kid and Minkah can stay at DB is a doubt we have to play a lot of nickel defense this weekend. Maybe once we play Auburn we will see Fitzy at FS with Tony Brown moving into his spot at DB. It would make us FASTER on defense for sure.

As for Kirby I hate it too, I was rooting for him to face us in Atlanta until he pulled that stunt. I could understand if he let the Georgia kids follow Richt to Miami as they wouldn't have played Miami at all, but to stop them then try to sell Saban out for not letting Smith follow Kirby to Georgia just told me what kind of person he really is. I like our defense better under Pruitt, but I was one of those that would have been happy to see Kirby take over for Saban once he retires which will happen in 5-7 years I'm thinking as he just turned 65. But not anymore.

Do y'all play this week by the way?