Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Mighty- I couldn't agree with you more buddy, when Casso slowly admits that he shot Hydell way more than a few times and smiles like the sociopath he is i gotta admit he makes me laugh how fuckin crazy he is

As to the OP this interview if u can ever get the full picture is really good.. I remember watching it live in what 06 when they aired it and i was totally enthralled... Casso is right outta central casting and despite bein a scumbag is fascinating... I believe they said in the piece that they originally interviewed him in 98-99? But couldn't release it until Eppolito and Caracappa were actually indicted bc theyd thought what he's saying is so groundbreaking they need confirmation.. amazing when journalists actually do their job and vet stories for truth

Yeah the original interview aired in the late 90's, with the discussion about the Mafia Cops left out. That portion was aired in '06
My favorite part was when Bradley asked him what would happen in a scenario where someone who is being shaken down runs to the FBI. He looks right back at Bradley and says "I dunno. What do you think?" and busts out laughing. Bradley is laughing too, but he's probably thinking at that point how Casso seems like he's straight out of a Scorsese movie.