Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
oli..... games are too long. too many penalties, too many field goals, too many games on t.v. its just getting old, nfl fans are turning away, go to a game and see what it cost you, see how much you have to pay to park.

College is just as bad. When I went to Tuscaloosa last week it cost me $20 to park at the DCH Hospital, and that is WAYYYYY down Paul W. Bryant Drive from the stadium!! Just a few years ago it was $10 and you could drive down to Coleman Coliseum or to Sewell-Thomas Stadium and park for less than $20. Now you're pretty much walking a mile or so in and you still have to get there 3-4 hours before the game or you won't be able to park. Then don't get me started on the food, Dreamland BBQ is the main food vendor and you'll pay $10 for some BBQ nachos and $6 for a drink. Then that doesn't count the $75 face value tickets to the "premium games" which are the top SEC games. And that's if you order season tickets and have to pay about $150 and up for a seat premium (per seat) plus the price of tickets if you have season tickets.