Originally Posted By: getthesenets
One of my favorite guys here, Pizza, used to write that there is some truth behind stereotypes. That they don't appear out of thin air. I always respected his honesty.

Crash is clearly trolling , but I CANNOT dispute anything by Oli or Hoodlum.I've lived in a few places and my experience is that the number and % of regular civil Black folks is dwindling and larger % of Black folks are just BAD neighbors.

Hoodlum, Trump's rise is partly based on people not being able to tell their version of the truth for fear of being labeled a bigot,etc.

Reality is reality. The existence of the mafia doesn't mean that every Italian American or Sicilian American is a gangster, but the mafia does exist. By the same token, if people look at archive pictures/footage of many cities, you can literally pinpoint the exact era that neighborhoods declined. Not opinion, but facts. It is what it is.

What I've been able to do a few times, and for several family members, is to drive the bad element out of neighborhoods or blocks before they become irreparably damaged. The formula is no different than what the newcomers do when an area is initially becoming gentrified.
Thanx 4 the feed nets..but i'm a little confused on your very last sentence. Layman's terms please?(if u want,that is).

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...