Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Gets: Just found this interview of protester from Haiti

F1,

Thanks.I agreed with about 90% of what he said. American imperialism and meddling, done in HER best interest and not in the interest of the other country... stealing natural resources and keeping other countries "poor".
In my opinion, THIS is what created the anti-Western sentiment around the world and especially in the Middle East.

Haiti has natural resources but since we can't even provide clean drinking water to our people, we definitely do NOT have the infrastructure to extract and process those natural resources.
Foxes are more dangerous than wolves because you can see the wolf coming miles away..so to some extent I agree with the characterization of the Clintons and by extension Dem.s as smiling charlatans. Rep.s and Dem.s are both sides of the same coin when it comes to international affairs though.

I like what the Chinese have done with the African countries. No pretense of "aiding", no "missionaries" to lull you to sleep ...just business.....we want the access to resources, we will build infrastructure to extract resources, we will build other infrastructure and that's that.

Disagreed with him saying that Clinton is responsible for so many Blacks in prison, though. Commit crime, go to jail, period.

will add more later, but thanks for the video...