http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37771889

Calais 'Jungle': Fires rage across migrant camp

this was never going to go down well they had to do it but some of those guys had been trying to get into the UK for years they were understandingly going to be pissed but it had to be done it has become dangerous for lorry drivers they have been jumping on the lorries and dont like getting forced of plus they have caused havoc with the locals and constantly fighting with the police. I do feel sorry for them its sad but this had to be done. What i dont like is all these kids who are on there own thousands of them alot of them already gone missing that worries me

problem is the smugglers are telling them that if they come to UK or Germany they will be rich and they see all the movies and they are in poverty alot of these guys sad thing is they dont realize till they get here things are not great in Europe they will stil be in poverty there is a high chance they wont even get into the UK or Germany and there is also a real chance they will die on the way either getting killed or dying at sea. There countries have to do more to teach there people not to come that things are not so great over here. I can understand Syrians or Iraqis they are coming from war zones they have no choice

Last edited by gangstereport; 10/26/16 07:54 AM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion