Since no one knowledgeable answered you yet Cabrini, I will make some educated guesses on a couple of your questions. I don't yet have the answers for the rest...

Quote:
Let me ask some serious questions...

1. The twenty made guys; Do you guys consider WHO these guys are?

Are they like, 20 guys from Brooklyn, that got SENT up to Montreal?

Or were they 20 Sicilians who always operated up there and got "absorbed" into the family? And this is a serious question. This is why I ask...

I would suppose that in some of the cases, some of the Sicilian Canadian crew Bonannos, if that is what they were, emigrated to Canada for the express purpose of forming that link in the chain. You position people around the world strategically.

Quote:

3. Let me ask, was the Montreal crew, family, whatever loyal to the Bonnano family as an organization, or were they loyal to, JOE BONNANO AND CARMINE GALANTE? First, and as time went on, did their relationship with the family morph to reflect their relative positions in the narcotics trade?

I think during Joe Bonannos time, they operated for Joe Bonannos benefit. When Joe Bonanno was excomunicated and expelled, they then answered to whomever the Commission put in charge. When Carmine Galante came back into the picture, he took control of that crew again, probably partly on behalf of Joe Bonanno. When Carmine Galante was taken out, that crew should have been sending revenue to Rusty, but the three capos may or may not have gotten in the way. Rusty needed to gain control of that pipeline before the Commission would recognize him as a voting member. Theory mixed with fact here.

Quote:
See a gambling, Shylock, labor union in NY, none of the Montreal guys EAT off that. They eat off the drug trade. Essentially what I'm saying, is that they had loyalty to Bonnano guys, that could facillate the drug trade, before any real loyalty to the FAMILY, per Se....

A better word than loyalty might be dependence. Since their drug trade was likely owned by Bonanno principals, they depended on those principals for credit/financing etc. For example, they couldn't expect narcotics to come into a Canadian harbor on consignment if the owners had not ironed out the deal with the offshore sources beforehand. The three capos appear to be the link between the Bonanno boss, and the Canadian crew. Whoever was their supervisor, whether Sciascia or Rizzuto, or whoever, reported to those captains.The captains received monies from the supervisor, and the sitting Bonanno boss depended on the captains to pay tribute from that. Theory.

Quote:
The axis of organized crime AS A WHOLE, right now, spins around narcotics. Look at the world, these are Narcotics syndicates, that invest in other crime operations, as the money comes in. Just like the porohibition gangs.

Yes. That's why at the very top, through the drug trade, all organized crime groups can be seen as essentially one organization. It doesn't matter what race, color, or creed they are.

Quote:
I keep saying it, there are NO OPIUM fields in NY, no Coca leaves in NY.

None in Sicily either, so far as I know.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."