Let me ask some serious questions...

1. The twenty made guys; Do you guys consider WHO these guys are?

Are they like, 20 guys from Brooklyn, that got SENT up to Montreal?

Or were they 20 Sicilians who always operated up there and got "absorbed" into the family? And this is a serious question. This is why I ask...

First, if they got twenty loyal guys from NY up there, they are NEVER OUT OF THE LOOP, as far as what's going on up there. It's like, what these people didn't have phones?

Second, if Rizzuto was so insubordinate, they coulda reached out to just about ANY of these guys, made a meet with Rizzuto, and killed him. Just like in NY, that's how they get MOST of their guys. It's how they got to Demeo, Salvie Testa, even Cesare Bonaventre, the dangerous guys always get set up.

This seems like an imposibility for them at the time.

2. One of Paulo Violis greatest complaints, was that Nick Rizzuto was inflating his crew, with recruits from Sicily, but they weren't on record, while he was prohibited from making new guys. I think he even asked for ten new guys, and was turned down.

So, is that 20 made guy thing even A RELIABLE GUAGE OF THIER STRENGTH?

3. Let me ask, was the Montreal crew, family, whatever loyal to the Bonnano family as an organization, or were they loyal to, JOE BONNANO AND CARMINE GALANTE? First, and as time went on, did their relationship with the family morph to reflect their relative positions in the narcotics trade?

See a gambling, Shylock, labor union in NY, none of the Montreal guys EAT off that. They eat off the drug trade. Essentially what I'm saying, is that they had loyalty to Bonnano guys, that could facillate the drug trade, before any real loyalty to the FAMILY, per Se....

4. Why is it so hard to compare these groups to the drug cartels they are?

The axis of organized crime AS A WHOLE, right now, spins around narcotics. Look at the world, these are Narcotics syndicates, that invest in other crime operations, as the money comes in. Just like the porohibition gangs.

I keep saying it, there are NO OPIUM fields in NY, no Coca leaves in NY.

You can't tell me a mobster that has never left NY controls ANYTHING in the narcotics trade. It's ridiculous....