Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Originally Posted By: goombah

This is to take nothing away from what the Cavs did, but if the Indians or Browns ever win a title, the parade will be 2 million. Both the Indians & Browns go back 3-4 generations, whereas the Cavs came into being in 1970. I'm not holding my breath on the Browns any time soon, but the Indians under Francona have a good shot this year and for the next 2-3 years.

Goombah,

not sure if you're a gambling man but you seem to write things and then they happen.

Also, do you think the GSW can beat the Cavs this year? What changes did you guys make in off season?

lol On that premise, I am feeling that a million dollar lottery winning is in my grasp within the next 6 months.

The Indians bullpen has been incredible so far this postseason. They are following the model Kansas City used the past two years. The difficulty now is that the Indians' rotation has been decimated. Salazar may be available should we advance to the World Series.

I'll be interested to see how the Cavs come out in the first 2-3 months of the season. I'm hoping that they still have the eye of the tiger, but my fear is that they do not.

Tristan Thompson is dating a Kardashian, which hasn't ended well for any of her exes. Mo Williams & Dellevedova are gone and we lost Mosgov. I like the addition of Dunleavy and we have Kay Felder, who is 5'9" and being compared to Boston's Isiah Thomas. It should be a good team, but I'm not sure enough to win the whole thing. They'll probably represent the East again, but I think they could lose to San Antonio or Golden State.

I'm hoping Golden State underachieves like the year the Lakers added Karl Malone & Payton. They'll be good, no doubt, but we'll see how well they share the ball. I can see Draymond & KD clashing, along with Thompson pouting if his touches decrease.