Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
Originally Posted By: Belmont
It was not his son.
The comedy club was in west orange for years until moving to montclair for a short period.

Belmont, so it was Nicky O? Is he still active? I know he's really close with Scoops and he's Big Lou Fazzini's father figure and mentor in the Newark crew....

Also while we're at it, I was just at the Belmont Tavern and saw the Beeps shrimp on the menu got me thinking about him- is he still active as well? Heard he was a millionaire, but then on the skins tapes Ligambi is making fun of him saying that Beeps is selling cakes out of his trunk lol, conflicting.

The Newark crew must be beyond busy right now with NFL and NCAA football betting.

I was at the tavern on Saturday. Me and my wife went after the st Gerard's feast at st Lucy's. Had the beeps, savoy, Murphy with the hot pepps, but we started with the cavstelli with pot sauce. That place is the truth. Atmosphere only a jersey guy could appreciate. A lot of characters at the feast. No one I recognized because most of the guys I know are away but odds are someone we talk about here was there bring that's the old neighborhood.