Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
My high school was 80% black so we were the minority in school. They would dip Skoal with us, we crossed into each others music (we listened to rap and alternative, they listened to country and rap) and we all got along with no racial issues. Matter of fact we could still see each other today in these horrible times and get along like we were still in school. We also got offended in sports if anyone called them the n-word because we felt we were all family. I also had more black girls grab my junk and ass than white girls and I never dated a black girl in my life (no disrespect to them, it was still considered taboo back then).

So to those of you who think all blacks jam music in their ghetto mobiles wake the f**k up and realize they are not all like that. Not all are born to broken families with a Daddy on the run. Not all are defrauding the government and getting food stamps and welfare and having 20 kids.

Mike Love from The Beach Boys also went to a predominantly black high school: Dorsey High.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.